Patient Care Representative
As part of our Patient Concierge Team you will have the chance to help us improve the healthcare experience in the US for thousands of patients.
Company: Third Way Health
Third Way Health helps independent medical practices across the United States to improve the patient experience while reducing the administrative burden on providers and practice owners. We enable practices to enhance the experience of their patients by providing them with a leading technology platform and world class services. What unites us is our passion to support independent physicians and help patients from all backgrounds to have a better healthcare experience.
We’re looking for full-time members for our Patient Concierge Team in the Medellin area. As part of our Patient Concierge Team you will have the chance to help us improve the healthcare experience in the US for thousands of patients. Ideal candidates are passionate about helping patients with scheduling appointments, answering questions, and addressing any non-clinical concerns.
- Take patient calls and help patients to e.g., schedule appointments, navigate intake, etc.
- Provide accurate, satisfactory answers to patients’ queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied patients, offering patient assistance and support.
- Contact patients to inform them about available test results or remind them about upcoming events in their care plan (e.g., annual wellness visit).
- Guide patients through navigating the practice website and or troubleshooting the member/patient app.
- Help patients to find the right care and specialists within the practice network.
- Review patient accounts, providing updates and information about billing and other account items.
- Collaborate with other concierge services professionals to improve patient experience.
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
- University degree.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal (candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish).
- Great active listening skills.
- A patient and empathetic attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Computer literacy (experience with Salesforce Health Cloud is a plus).
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems.
- Expertise in the customer service area and/or health care is a plus.
& perks we offer
The opportunity to directly improve the healthcare experience for hundreds of thousands of patients.
A dynamic, growing organization with ongoing development opportunities.
A multicultural environment.
A multicultural environment with offices in 2 countries.
Competitive salary and benefits package (incl. Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance).
Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take at least 20 days of
vacation per year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge.
Home office setup and remote work environment.