Demand Generation Lead
You will help tell the story how Third Way Health transforms the healthcare experience for thousands of patients.
Third Way Health (www.thirdway.health) helps medical practices and healthcare organizations across the United States to improve the patient experience while reducing the administrative burden on practice owners and management. We enable practices and healthcare organizations to enhance the experience of their patients by providing them with a leading technology platform and world class services. What unites us is our passion to support physicians and help patients from all backgrounds to have a better healthcare experience.
If you are passionate about demand generation, and digital marketing, and want to play a pivotal role in driving the success of a dynamic company, we want to hear from you. Join us in our mission!
The ideal candidate will work out of our Los Angeles office 2-3 days per week.
- Deep Understanding of Media, Social, and Full Stack Marketing: Demonstrate a profound understanding of media, social media, and full-stack marketing to spearhead our digital presence strategy.
- Content Creation: Craft engaging and insightful content for our website, social media platforms, and sales enablement materials.
- Thought Leadership: Take ownership of LinkedIn and similar channels to elevate the TWH brand as a thought leader in the industry.
- Content Management: Create, curate, and strategically place content to maximize its impact.
- Podcast and Speaking Opportunities:
- Secure podcast appearances and speaking engagements for TWH Executives.
- Collaborate in the creation of podcasts aimed at building brand affinity.
- Sales Support:
- Procure lead lists to fuel our sales efforts.
- Work closely with BDRs to develop scripts and scalable content, leveraging feedback.
- Marketing Campaigns:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive engagement and generate demand.
- Create general re-engagement content and drip campaigns.
- Implement automation for outbound and email campaigns.
- Execute ABM (Account-Based Marketing) plays, including innovative tactics like gifting and direct mail.
- Brand Ownership:
- Contribute to the redesign of our website for an enhanced user experience.
- Ensure effective leveraging of website content through SEO and SEM strategies.
- Micro-Events and Industry Tradeshows:
- Organize micro-events and represent TWH at industry tradeshows to expand our network and reach.
- Paid Channels and Partnerships:
- Explore and leverage paid channels and strategic partnerships to engage with our target audience and boost demand.
- Proven track record in demand generation and digital marketing.
- At least 3+ years of directly relevant experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools.
- Experience building audiences.
- Strategic thinker with a creative mindset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
& perks we offer
The opportunity to directly improve the healthcare experience for hundreds of thousands of patients.
A dynamic, growing organization with ongoing development opportunities.
A multicultural environment.
A multicultural environment with offices in 2 countries.
Competitive salary and benefits package (incl. Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance).
Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take at least 20 days of
vacation per year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge.
Home office setup and remote work environment.