Integrated Program Manager
You will play a pivotal role in shaping two key pillars that must work hand-in-hand to ensure our success: product expansion and operational growth
Third Way Health helps independent medical practices across the United States to improve the patient experience while reducing the administrative burden on providers and practice owners. We enable practices to enhance the experience of their patients by providing them with a leading technology platform and world class services. What unites us is our passion to support independent physicians and help patients from all backgrounds to have a better healthcare experience.
We are looking for a full-time Integrated Program Manager to join our team in Cambridge, Massachusetts. You will play a pivotal role in shaping two key pillars that must work hand-in-hand to ensure our success: product expansion and operational growth. You will work closely across Product, Operations, and Commercial functions to plan, execute, and oversee the implementation of our solution including electronic health record (EHR) / source system integrations and customer workflow configurations.
- Drive multiple EHR implementation, workflow configuration, and partner integration timelines concurrently to ensure successful (on-target, on-time, on-budget) execution
- Collaborate with senior leadership to define customer + EHR + partner system integration goals and strategies
- Define and manage program plans, schedules, budgets, resources, and risks (e.g., vendor interface gaps) with appropriate risk mitigations across Third Way Health’s entire project portfolio
- Partner with external stakeholders (e.g., EHR vendors, customer technical leadership) to align on implementation timeline and roles and responsibilities
- Implement tools and processes to effectively align internal and external stakeholders around program progress, milestones, and challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field (e.g., computer science, engineering, healthcare informatics), or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience managing large scale EHR integrations and programs for healthcare organizations
- Extensive experience leveraging project management tools – Jira, MS Project, Google Workspace, and Confluence to manage complex cross-functional programs
- Extensive experience in documenting and maintaining program plans, risk/issue logs, action item logs, and other project management related tools to help achieve project success
- Ability to explore APIs based on technical documentation (e.g., ADT / SIU specifications, Postman / Swagger pages) to diagnose integration issues and scope cross-functional implementation activities
- Proven experience managing complex, agile technical programs in the healthcare or health tech, including data integrations between Salesforce and EHRs across multiple data formats (e.g., FHIR, HL7v2)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Experience working with healthcare regulatory requirements and standards
& perks we offer
The opportunity to directly improve the healthcare experience for hundreds of thousands of patients.
A dynamic, growing organization with ongoing development opportunities.
A multicultural environment.
A multicultural environment with offices in 2 countries.
Competitive salary and benefits package (incl. Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance).
Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take at least 20 days of
vacation per year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge.
Home office setup and remote work environment.
The total compensation for the role will be between 150k-175k annually, depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Please send a resume and cover letter to